Monday, September 21, 2009

Orchestra Pit Seating At Rosemont Theater

Smile




Title: スマイル
Title (English): Smile
Genre: Romance
episodes: 11
My Rating: 9 / 10

action
Hayakawa Vito, half Filipino and half Japanese, but he was born in Japan and has The Philippines itself has never seen. Vito the one actually sees only smile, works part-time at Machimura meals a day and at night he works behind a bar by a coincidence, he meets the beautiful Hana, after an accident years ago, no word has spoken . After an incident Vito suspected to have acted with drugs, even though he is innocent, it looks as though he does not believe ...



Finally I could download the remaining episodes * happy * smile really a beautiful drama, even if you do not believe in the first episodes so I was in any case there is something spectacular In the first episodes of the drama but still has what, what can one hope to have the next episode:) But just
from episode 5, I think the drama escalates to end up getting more than the one the boss Vito's hanged after he was pulled through a false statement in the dirt. But just to end the drama will be extremely emotional after Vito Hayashi killed. As was the scene I've always thought just to put it, I'm really a revulsion against the guy developed Oo So I was glad to have pulled the trigger as Vito then, there came such a right "at last".
Krass I was but as Vito was treated after and just before he was arrested. The verdict I found hard: (Since this is only a really conscious because 6 people control a life as if God condemn themselves and then, even though everything seems so unclear him to death Oo Hey, I thought that was so mean T_T But the end I found beautiful:) Really great drama I can only recommend:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment