Monday, September 14, 2009

How Do I Find The Name Of My Webcam?

H2




Title: H2
Tagline: 君 と いた 日 々 / Kimi to Itahibi
Tagline (English): The Days with You
Format: Renzoku
Genre: sports, romance, comedy
episodes: 11
My Rating: 10/10

action
Kunimi Hiro was a talented pitcher in his junior high school until he was told by his doctor that he play for his elbow no more. Thus, he gave up baseball and joins the soccer club of the Senior High School. When they play a game against the baseball team there, which are often referred to as a loser, Hiro can hear the chatter of his comrades not to make fun just to baseball and the members, so he changes sides and goes to the baseball team. He thinks that this be his last game, without knowing it, the doctor told him he had the should give up his career as a baseball player, has made people like to show your love, only to see them suffering ...



It's real 'ne time has passed that I've seen a sports drama that has pleased me so well! But H2 has wiedermal are friendship, love and wit and self-serious moments there. Even in the beginning I was cool like Hiro finds out lied to the doctor and he still can play baseball, it was great as he stood on the side of the baseball team while its football team, the boys always ready to make. I also found cute Haruka * g * I was part of the real to reminded myself, kept as clumsy as it is always * laugh * I found them so cute together as the hands, they have or how Haruka Hiro wants to give a kiss on the cheek and he turns around because he he wanted to avoid precisely because Hikari just came by and the two have kissed so right * g * Oh, the two were so cute, I think I repeat myself * laugh * What surprised me was that I am in the run would have thought the act Takayuki too old for this role, but I was surprised, he just always manages to amaze me again. Satomi was solitary peak, the girl grows with me every role I get to know new of her more warmly. I'm also surprised it was Yuma * laugh * I never read to me before when everything really who plays along and then he shows up, somehow I was surprised but then I thought, hey I would imagine Kö can * laugh * His role was once again totally chaotic * g * Found the interview was so cool as at the end of Hiro and then he rewinds the video just to tell the laughing that his hair is on the side of the screen * lol * Oh this is such a drama which I could see the same again. The end I did totally love:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment