Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vitamins And Low Heart Rate

Buzzer Beat



Title: ブザー ビート
Title (English): Buzzer Beat
Tagline: 崖っぷち の ヒーロー / Gakeppuchi no Hero
episodes: 11
My Rating: 8 / 10
Song Title:
action
Naoki Kamiya is a member of the basketball team of his company. Actually he is a very good player, but lately he missed the basket often, he pulls himself back a little, even by his girlfriend, whom he proposed marriage made and she has accepted. As the evening goes Naoki on a public basketball court to practice, he meets Riko, these exercises just a piece on her violin. The two meet more often and be told things they would not trust her best friends, so grows a friendship between the two or is there more than just a friendship ...



Actually, I think the buzzer beat has nothing special about me and yet I've got every episode again and again:) First, because I have the relationship that has developed between Riko and Naoki totally sweet found but also because May and Shunji:)
Bin even a small fan of May, too, would like such a friend like her:) Find your way to class is totally open-hearted, for others and manages to always have a to lift the spirits:) And it works even just totally happy and thus put to the other, but their door I find cool * lol * you * just says what she thinks without getting to feel stupid g *

What I liked less the drama was the end, even though I may stand alone in that, but I would have found it better if both reach their dreams and then come back together and not the Riko simply runs away just before her performance and then see how Naoki wins. (Had it simply found better if both had made their dream come true But still I must say Yamapi and Keiko really a BUNCH ; ne charisma together, I like the two as a couple totally happy:) What I liked the way
total was the theme song * g * Whether the slow version or the normal, I like the song totally look like, if I must go to find somewhere * g *

was the role of Saki so new to me as a bitch, has also taken a bit until I could buy her the role, but in retrospect I think it was a good performance because they put down is where I usually only acts as a good girl know * g *

conclusion from me is a beautiful drama that you can look at, nothing special from her story but a beautiful love story:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment