Monday, September 14, 2009

Taking Protien When Will My Hair Stop Falling Out

Shinku




Title: The Deep Red
Original Title: Shinku
Director: Takashi Tsukinoki
Year: 2005
Country: Japan
My Rating: 3.5 / 5

action
Miho on a school trip when her teacher she gets out of the room at night and with it goes back home, with the words "Your family had an accident. " On their way to the hospital, she finally learns the everyone in her family are dead her parents and her two brothers. It will take a few years and she makes friends with Kako, the daughter of the murderer of her family ...



Yes the film I've watched myself with yoko1504 * g * I must say that I after the film was over even quite a few question marks on his face had Oo
The story sounded great to me of a friendship between two girls or women created that have the same fate just like a mirror image, a daughter of the murdered family, the other the daughter of the murderer. The growing friendship between the two would have one does not actually intended, but the Miho also knew that she is the daughter, whose father, her family on his conscience, which has made things a bit "exciting". What I did not understand was the one with the Kako Miho has planned together to kill her husband, of course I could understand in one sense, at last from her husband suggests they only cheat and free, but it has itself but says she thinks the fact her father's inexcusable, but so it was a shock and even incomprehensible to me that she has scheduled in the same way as her father's murder ...
What I do not even understand have been the end, when the two had cleared each other's phone numbers from their mobile phones, had believed that the two remain friends forever: (
I found the film a great, if I only know too many unanswered questions that I ask myself then had to: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment