Monday, September 14, 2009

Dental Hygienist Salary Ontario

Osen




Title: おせん
Title (romaji): Osen
Genre: cooking, comedy
episodes: 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

action
Handa Sen is the so called "Okami," a traditional Japanese restaurant in the middle of Tokyo, from their employees, it is called a stove. Yoshio works in a modern restaurant, but since he and his research not everything is clear, he announced shortly and will set out from stove. He soon realizes that his boss, a dear boy, but also naive woman is inclined to look at times like a little too deep into the glass. The work for the time being it is difficult, because there everything will be different and he is not prepared by the other especially welcome there. But you can make friends quickly and soon also to solve problems together.



The drama really has nothing special in itself, but somehow I liked it. * G * I particularly Osen was always so sweet when she once again stood at something on the tube. Right glad I did it when they has cooked, it has one really seen the love she puts in her food. When she had the competition with this woman is famous, but she cooks so quickly. And they both had won I thought it was unfair, especially somewhere as the Man from the Yuri said the stove had deserved the victory and he has voted for both. Yu I found so cute in their roles and Uchi I found really good. Really cool, I found the opening song that I hear with me now, up and down * g *

0 comments:

Post a Comment