Saturday, September 19, 2009

Always Before My Period I Have Mucus Discharge

96 hours



Title: 96 hours
Director: Pierre Morel
Year: 2009
My Rating: 5 / 5

action
The former U.S. agent Bryan (Liam Neeson) wants to come to rest. His marriage has broken a long time, it seems, except a few odd jobs in Bryan's life is not to give more diversity. His pride is his only daughter, the only 17-year-old Kim. As Kim will compete with her friend a tour of Europe, Bryan agrees only reluctantly. Bryan of his signature for this trip is getting from his daughter's promise to make themselves immediately when they arrived in France. Bryan of it can not wait for Kim to call and when the two are in the middle of their conversation, Kim looks like her friend Angela is kidnapped, Bryan told her to remain calm and promised her no matter what happens to her he back will bring. And Kim is kidnapped him 96 hours to keep his daughter to find them again, otherwise all hope is lost ...



Who is on action, for this film is a MUST! I've seen the earlier with my Bro and quite honestly I do not look a lot of action movies but this one is BRILLIANT! Although the beginning seems a bit quiet so the film from second to second increases more after Kim was kidnapped. "If they want is money I do not have, but I can promise you that I am able to do things that scare people like them and I swear that I fear they Find and kill "these are the words of the Bryan says the kidnappers of his daughter after he found Kim's cell phone, well and what can I say, Bryan delivers what it promises, in the truest sense of the word g * *

much Stimorol I've rarely seen, but the location on the construction, hammer, I can say only one type of target has to be laid before our eyes and really frightened at nothing, not even to threaten his former friend and to kill, because he realizes that this whole thing is linked to the inside. Found the part already violently as it increasingly sees as France has its finger in the game when it comes to trafficking in women go and did not survive the Angela this game. But the scene in the house with the red door was too great. First he pretends to be someone from the government and wants a stake in the business and then when he penetrates to the guys who call the shots, he gives them a piece of paper with Arabic words about the translation to get, then he gets exactly the same words from the same man with whom he has phoned, "I told you I find you," the saying was simply too good over here * g * and let's face as the guys have really otherwise deserving, after all that crap to do with the women o_O

At the end then there was the moment when I could not even breathe because I was afraid somehow the tension before my heart explodes like Oo I will not say too much now, as I said, love the action, should real time to watch the film, I hardly think that because someone will be disappointed. This is even a movie where I am not to be worse went to the movies Oo
Liam Neeson find I simply idolized in his role without exaggerating, but I've always found that he is a brilliant actor but this role as Bryan is probably the best I know of him! Really great praise:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment