Monday, September 14, 2009

Quotes About Gall Stones

Arifureta Kiseki




Title: ありふれた 奇跡
Title (romaji): Arifureta Kiseki
Genre: Drama , Famlilie, romance
episodes: 11
My Rating: is 2 / 10

action
As Nakashiro Cana on the way to their work, it falls on the platform to a man, first she tried to ignore him and continues as usual their way, but Suddenly she turns and walks toward the man. Just as a train would arrive, it seems as if the man before throwing before Kana can reach him Shota Tasaki runs past her and holds the man to jump. The two get to know by this incident and it seems as if they themselves experience when it comes to suicide ...



When I read the story to Arifureta Kiseki , I found the story itself actually quite interesting but that the drama will be so boring that I may not have expected, I started my really it only two to be very bland, the only thought that has keeps me leave was on from Epi , because I wanted to know why the two also wanted to kill again. I must admit that even I had missed is the reason the Shota Oo I do not know if this has been said in a minute where I'm almost asleep Oo But I really had no great desire to watch the drama or a series again. I think the drama is far too long for this story was the implementation and not exactly exhilarating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment