Monday, September 14, 2009

Pre-workout Nutrition Bar

Neighbour No.13




Title: Neighbour No.13
Year: 2005
Country: Japan
Director: Yasuo Inoue
My Rating: 2 / 5 draws

action
Juuzo Murasaki in a new neighborhood, on the first day of his new work, he notes that his colleague, just is the same, who has tormented in grade school and beaten up. It seems as if Akai has not changed even after so many years, not even now where he has a wife and a child. He and his family move to a Juuzo, without which he recognizes from the past. Gradually, more and more seems to Juuzo take another person held by him and this has nothing and someone suffering to achieve his goal ...



Neighbour No. 13th .. Not exactly one of my favorite movies and I still have those already seen 5 times * laugh * The story I find really so cool, kinda a mythical stories for Schizophrenic * G * But unfortunately, the film has some weak points on the one hand it is sometimes very confusing and just the end leaves a jaw-stand down and you think "how now?" This should be the end? Oo Although I have seen the film five times, each time I have at the end just a question mark on the face, because I just do not know whether all this was only a dream, if his second me, now another way is gone and so many questions: P But what I really did not like were some scenes I was just ecklig, like the guy in first auspisst for the elderly in the home while still beautiful by ... tasty ... or, as he takes her toothbrush and brush your teeth so ... God, these are things I really do not get and out of my head every time I see Shido, no matter what role I notice immediately that role by him and it is these scenes. He did his thing too good * g * So good that I just do not get this role from the head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment