Monday, September 14, 2009

United Health, Gynecologist

Black Kiss



Title: Black Kiss
title: Shinkuronishiti; Burakku Kisu
Country: Japan
Year: 2004
My Rating: 4 / 5

action
The young Japanese model Asuka moves to Tokyo, because she wants to advance their career. Since Asuka still has no home, it will be hosted by another model at Kasumi. Kasumi was also Model, is now but rather the underground scene. One evening Asuka watched from the window a murder. Then alerted them with Kasumi, which arrives later, the police. The victim, a producer and ex-boyfriend of Kasumi, was completely gutted ...



Black Kiss So I've seen the end, I knock my own views on the shoulder * g * Normal white films I can not really see where member Masen be cut or else the intestines T_T Well looks to me but here I'm at the place just said is just a movie is only a movie * lol * I am indeed sometimes hide behind my hands but I always laugh by Luscher in his fingers * *
to the film itself is actually pretty cool, at least up to a certain point. Cool I found the story during that somehow all have something to do with Kasumi, and could be killed or brutally. Already at the beginning as the guy comes back and the old will with which he had previously been sleeping, but it only takes her finger. And is then cut by this strange old man, the first point where I wanted to break even, but "It's just a movie" "It's just a movie" then I was calmed down * g * I was really bad then it r when the police came into the room and tied him to the bed, turned to the inside to the outside, finds. The remaining murders were pretty disgusting, holds but the tension on who and why these people all had to die. But the end? Oo Um ... Yes, I'm really expected everything but not with such an unspectacular end Oo what my ego is the reason for all the people to slaughter in such a brutal way just because the father of Kasumi, they ensure , has asked that they r coming home again Oo Hello? Oo Even before this was all somehow ridiculous than or represented as a monster but a human being is Oo So what in the airport than the other there appeared, I was like huh, I had so actually been suspected but I thought it would in Kasumi, love, and thus wanted to evacuate everyone from the way Oo But well you can not always be correct: P
conclusion, the film can have a look already, just the end is not necessarily the charm and Reika Hashimoto as Asuka is really modest in her role, I've somehow always be "cold" felt in their role especially in the scenes where she had to cry. But I found Ando hammergeil in the movie * g *
Found it crass when I finally got the chance picked by Kaori Kawamura gerademal died of cancer at the age of 38 is Oo I mean first I did not know them, first by Black Kiss, but already kind of sad when you read something, I think, is always more women suffer from cancer seems to me at least as before Oo

0 comments:

Post a Comment