Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby A Sinus Infection Smells

My vacation ...

So after three weeks of rest before work, my holiday is slowly coming to an end, Tuesday it is to get up at half past 6 and from Lubeck. Even though I am not really gone away, so the three weeks went by quite fast, is probably because the little I still was at home or busy. The most I've done well with my sister somehow we were together almost every day on the road, which after such a long time where we were really alone sometimes (okay my nephew was there, but you notice even the non-* g *) really showed me just like to make something together, whether a walk, go shopping or sit with her in the kitchen and play Yahtzee, where she of course won o_O But I will not upset yes, I'm not a sore loser: P

the end of my first week and by the middle of my second holiday week I will get some visitors from Cologne: ) yoko I was again visiting with her and my brother, nephews, my niece and some friends we went to the Hansa Park for four years I have been saying since the first time again * g * Must have it real fun, it was just a shame I had to go alone in the shark, where I'm head over then slipped out nice o_O I had last where I first was in there and that's really long ago * sigh * But really cool, I found the new roller coaster "The Curse of Novgorod" A roller coaster in the dark where it's 90 degrees upward and then a rotation around its own axis, just COOL! Hammer has it really worth the queue, we also have a photo of it but I will certainly not set, because I definitely have a peep at the stupidest Oo
In the evening we went to our Pirates, the Open Air Theatre here in town:) We went to the comedy idea of the piece and I must say I was somewhat disappointed, although I really had to laugh at some scenes, but really class, I would say I want out there again next year, I found it not Oo The only thing I found cool was the improvisation of the actors, straight from the man whose micro stopped going after he plopped into the water is * g * We'll see if I am going there again next year, if so, only intended for normal vision.
Yes and yoko and I were still on the beach and went shopping, which has annoyed me to the beach because I've driven in a long time to Bolton and then I read that with the tax. Well yes but we both are not stupid: P Have a nice day anyway, well, probably more hours, because that was the day on which they rid had spent. At least the weather was better on the day so we were able then to the beach:) Looking forward to next year anyway when it comes time for the World Cup to me:) Since we can often go to the beach , where I will go for sure then Wohlenberg, there's at least until now, no tax o_O

My last week is probably the fastest elapsed since I was mostly on the road, mainly because of my dad yesterday came to the hospital and had previously done some things, yes, and with my Sis I'm also what made :) What makes me most happy is that this week finally came and my brother started with my bathroom, there's still little things to do at any point and in the week since he had some free time, he came over time , so my bathroom is still really ready soon:) now must make Monday even then only because they have not been enough, and probably first shower in my bathtub because my shower time being to "ice" is out;) Get a Glue ck I'm free monday, then there is something more, maybe visit expectant dad, but then has seen times when it will operate accurately and then I have afternoon a different date. Yes thereabouts is my last free day look:) See you in December my next holiday coming * g *

0 comments:

Post a Comment