Monday, September 14, 2009

Brown Tinged Mucous At Time Of Expected Period

The Prince of Tennis




Title: The Prince of Tennis
Director: Yuichi Abe
Year: 2006
Country: ; Japan
My Rating: fifth

action
The boy Ryoma Echizen, the long time with his family in America has been living, has just moved back to Japan and has participated in the Seigaku Junior High School, known for their good tennis team registered. He wants in the team Date to be playing against good opponents as much as possible can, and although he's only in the first year, it takes the stern of the team captain, Kunimitsu Tezuka, in the starting lineup. Ryomas big goal, his father, is to defeat Nanjirō Echizen, who was once a very famous and world-famous tennis player, but had to stop because of an injury and now spends his life as a monk.



I really like sports stories, but The Prince of Tennis is not just a movie where I say "WoW" Oo I found the part to exaggerated and even the whole story was kind of boring course. Not exactly a movie I would recommend someone. Although a long time since I've seen and the reason I do not really know what there was there, everything happened, I can therefore only say that it probably one of the weakest is the J-movies I have ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment