Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Are The Levels Of Care And Examples For Each

Ninkyo Helper



Title: 任侠 ヘルパー
Title (romaji): Ninkyo
Helper aka The Chivalrous Helper
Genre: Human drama
episodes: 11
My Rating: 9 / 10

Hanldung
Tsubasa Hikoichi belongs a yakuza group and has the task of collecting the money for his boss in Roppongi. Hikoichi do not care how hard or how difficult it was for people to get the money if one does not pay, he just ends up fast times in the hospital. When his boss dies and he is participating with the other Yakuza at his funeral, he and some others for a special order selected. This special order is exactly the opposite of what the small group presented to Yakuza. Your job is a job in a nursing home to accept and care for the elderly there ...



Actually, I'm sure that the drama not so much promise when I read the story behind it. Yakuza who are sent by their boss in a nursing home, sounds really not very exciting, but the stories at issue in each episode are the ones making all the drama from. To see how little by little each of these strong men and strong women more and more to learn what it means for another person to be there:)

But mostly I liked the relationship between Ryota and Tsubasa, as the two have grown more and more together and Ryota has always addressed him then as a big brother. I was sometimes so before then if the father and son were, ah, the small is so cute:) I found the fiercely then as Ryota's mother in her younger years have Alzheimer's disease. I was able to beat back the tears no longer hold as Ryota, his mother and Tsubasa were in the amusement park and Ryota's mother went to the toilet to Ryota and asks him if he had lost and where his mother was. Whoa at that moment I felt Ryota Sun Sorry T_T

but I liked how both the disease and have taken in the attack as the end all of the helpers on the one hand have noted that this work is worth more than they thought and the Yakuza are not always bad people: ) This is the boss because she was stuck inside a really big secret, but the reason so that everyone can decide for themselves which way he wants to choose, I found great:) For me, the real one emotional drama that has partly affected me very well because of the different fates of older people, but especially just the fate of the small Ryota:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment