Saturday, October 17, 2009

Interarms Alexandria Rifle

3 Engel für Charlie




Title:
3 Engel für Charlie
title: Charlie's Angels
Country: USA
Year: 2000
My Rating: 4 / 5

action
Erik Knox is kidnapped and the three angels are to enlighten the crime ren. Suspicion immediately falls on his opponent Roger Corwin. This would acquire the computer system by Knox, to trace every call to the world.
With the help of Bosley, the liaison between Charlie and the angels, freeing Knox. To find evidence for the abduction of Knox, penetrate the 3 angels in the server room of Corwin's company and install a device that allows them to look on the server after the software from Knox.



Charlie's Angels was a must for me, as this was Filmed, as I had watched the show many times with my mother and it was kinda cool, I was excited to see the fact.

Yes, and I must say I was not disappointed, I found the really cool, with lots of humor and action make it the angels to solve this case. What I find the film cool the victim as any to think first, actually the culprit is. As for the cast so I think the really great * g * Especially since Knox is doing as if he personally would be the innocence and would not know anything and then he let his mask fall * g * And shows what a * beep * er work really is ...

am not such a fan of Drew Barrymore but I found it really cool in their roles and Cameron Diaz and Lucy Lu Sun * g * Platt why I was a bit of Cameron's dance arts, although she has not now such a huge dance number, but I think the woman can move really well:)

Of the bargain angels I might well prefer Alex * laughing * with its "fight Muffins denote this as the other * laughs * Man does not notice all the power woman can bake well and tend not part of their strength: P Apart yes then in the caravan, as he is under attack and they just thought for their Suflè or what it was, was * g *
Cooler Film, is one of those that I can often look again:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment