Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where To Buy Game Blunt

Renai Shindan - Seifuku no Ibu




Title: 制服 の イブ
Title (romaji): Seifuku no Ibu
aka Uniform Eve
Genre: Romance, Drama, Yuri
episodes: 3
My Rating: 8 / 10

action
Saera is newly come to an all-girls school. To start with, Saera always felt alone until she befriends Kurumi. Kurumi is an open and friendly girl, it does not take long to notice this Saera she feels more than friendship for Kurumi. But Kurumi's in love with Maria, while someone else has this in mind, so the story spins like a carousel of love ...



The third story of Renai Shindan, I found really nice. Found it by Kurumi class when she is approached Saera, where she was totally new to the school. I particularly liked the friendship that developed between the two, even though I was sorry to the Kurumi Saera has somehow given false hope, where she was in love with Mary. I could understand why somewhere Saera her a glued, after she has had kissed her and then she had said before they learn to love, because somehow I could understand but Kurumi I find it better to say how you feel than when others do something before. That the two but then became friends and Saera Kurumi then the courage, Maria confessed to at least their love was amazing really:) Really ', a nice short story you can look calmly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment