Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting Scratches Out Of Fireclay Sink

MR. BRAIN



Title: MR. BRAIN
Genre: Comedy , mystery
episodes: 8
My Rating: 10/10

action

Tsukumo Ryusuke is an impatient neuroscientist who for the National Research Institute of Police work. Together with his colleagues, he tried the truth of a murder to find out. With its ingenious way to solve the cases, he also puts his colleagues, who see it really does not like having to play detective. To this end, he succeeds again and again by so few tricks the perpetrators on the track to come ...



Mr. Brain is a drama where I beat the worse I started the drama did not happen earlier: (Find the genial * g * First, I find the hammer cases but cool! the occupation is unique! Already at the beginning as he leads the cops I was horny, so by the way he says the "it was you" * laughs * The first case I was cool, but even cooler the resolution solution as he demonstrates the Kenzo these images and the reaction of his brain has been observed, and then lie about it because those were the pictures from the scene * G *

Or the next case with the cannibals thought the point with the finger was not so hot * laughs * Of course just as tasty but Yuri and Tsukumo have watched her fingers * lol * Had to laugh as this because I've responded well * lol * I was somehow all the cases and hammer geil, there was always something to laugh, as the place where Tsukumo Yuri has put a banana on the table and tries to get these added before he was pulling it away with a band * laughs * Oh, I could laugh so often and the next stop breathing again and puzzling. But the episodes go the 50 minutes it seemed almost too short even before * g *

was the case with Yukie I also class right, I knew them so far only made more comedy roles or containing normal roles, was the first time that I have seen Girl, Interrupted really, but I was was cool Oo The end geil * laughs * As Kimura on his colleagues take SMAP wanted high can the 'a bomb * laugh * Oh I had to laugh as he has always looked to the trigger and always said the real * g * And then the pool of Kimura * g * O ne is just cool as Tsukumo, but I was full of sweet Haruka as Yuri, there really have not seen anyone who would like me somewhere, the only thing that bothered me was Kimura's hair ______________ The were a little ... Well we say it looked like son 'mop ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment