Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mini Bubble Wands Homemade

Snakes and Earrings




Title: Snakes and Earrings
Romaji : Hebi ni piasu
directed by Yukio Ninagawa
Year: September 20, 2008
Country: Japan
My Rating: 2 / 5

action
Lui is nineteen years old, beautiful, bored, and unmotivated. When they met in a disco Ama is pierced all over the face and still has his tongue split, they can be persuaded by him also to have her tongue pierced. The two move in together and have a harmonious relationship. Lui decides soon to make prick herself a tattoo on the back of a friend of Ama, this calls for no money but sex. Lui agrees to the plan and tried it before Ama to keep secret ...



Hmm Oo, just a face I made when the end credits of the film came Oo And I think went yoko1504 it no different * g * So in a way I could not find the film bad, got me at least not bored , but this is another one of those films where I had many question marks on his face. @ @ I mean it has not even had just seems like Lui would not have enjoyed the sex with Shiba, but then totally happy to Ama Oo goes as öffters had the feeling that she has felt with Ama well and knew they will be protected while treating them like a dog Shiba Oo
given I did not understand how she runs after Ama's death equal to Shiba and then he lives together with quite a few scenes Oo Were I found to have abnormal fully, as it pounds on the one hand, the teeth of Ama and this powder is then or how the hole in her tongue enlarged Oo As for Shun, he has the mega role in the movie * g *
I knew the scene with him while not already but the part where he totally cowardly runs away * g * I also found the clothes really suck sometimes * laughs * All in one
you can watch the movie well, but need not be, I tell myself here;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment