Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Magnetic Or Brush Rollers

Once there, the big round

Hurrah, finally some time again to post a blog entry. What an entry! It has indeed occurred since the last entry so a lot, because Carol and I have learned a great Suedinseltour. The important things now would be ticked off for now. :-)
Experience we have of course Lots that can / need I do not write anything because my readers and commenters here do not contribute to long entries anyway just switch off.
So I try to tell me sum up what should not be so easy. So in order, what is the beginning of October so all happened.

The Scream Photo of Bungyjumpen (in not quite as aesthetic Steph version seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25333566 @ N08/2931176822 / ) comes from Queenstown , the action city par excellence where we have taken to Mount Cook for 3 days. That was the Bungyjumpen even more spontaneous - in Queenstown's got himself booked, only 2 hours before I jumped am. After that I was poor - so after posting.
The jump itself was brilliant, especially because I am jumping with a chest harness, as it swings to and following the ebb and not on their feet, but depends almost comfortable in Rueckenlage over the abyss.
were there we also a very nice Lord of the Rings Location Safari (only Carrie, me and the driver / guide - funny) photos are also in my photo stream at Flickr..

After Queenstown we went down into Fiordland and have the famous Ford Mild Sound viewed. With boats go out and see a postcard after another, with the best weather that the local bus driver has seen for months in his own words.

Then to Invercargill, which has a pretty lousy reputation as New Zealand's most boring major city - unfortunately around like we had to find out. This half day trip to Bluff, the southernmost point of mainland New Zealand (Stewart Iceland does not count:-P). Bluff is unfortunately really Ueberkaff, except where it gives the "famous" international sign absolutely nothing. But, wait, they have a seal. And slippery sidewalks.

There followed a brief separation from Carrie, because I'm from Dunedin (where it already has seen it all). Very nice town, pretty Scottish. :-) Also have since made a Schifferlfahrt to albatrosses, seals and penguins in the open Nature watching. Visit to the Cadbury Chocolate Factory (unfortunately rather disappointing because the Fuehrungsmenschen had so no sense of humor) and of course a lot of running around on your own in the city and look at things.

in Wanaka, I caught up with Carrie again and we are on the Franz Josef Glacier, unfortunately durchgepisst hats because the whole 2 days only, therefore we have made no 100Dollar leadership over the glacier went hiking but are only at its base. How it was just a pile of dirty ice. If I find a profitable job because maybe I have to do it again every now and then, finally in good weather, a Helihike where you first fly over the glacier and then on top rumwandert in the eternal ice.

3 days ago we went in a hochgebrettert Moerderfahrt the 500 km from Franz Josef to Nelson, the West Coast. But Was a very pleasant drive, with fantastic views - the beach and blue sea on one side, rain forest on the other. And so three days now
Nelson (the sunniest city in New Zealand, is shrouded in gray and rainy DERS course when we get there) before we go to Kairkoura for whale watching.

Carrie will then return to Wellington, I'm still somewhat undecided. Originally wanted to work here in Nelson, the city now find but not soo great. Do not know if I want to stay here longer, or go to the first time in the area where the WWOOF until I know what I want.

Jo so much to me.
What is going on with you? Germany once again they have been cut off from Internet and telephone, as much as I hear from home? Do you live for? Helloooo? Is there anybody?? Ping?

0 comments:

Post a Comment