Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How To Draw A Whippet

Multiples Geblogge


Could not decide on what title I should put today's blog entry, so is more:

Buhuhu!

am alone again on the road - my vielgeruehmte, often copied but never reached me Reisegefaehrtin heartlessly left behind leave and is back to Welligton to look for a job. : _ (
Bappert Gutzi Now I have nobody who can follow and I must I find my own plans.


Boandl carving in Nelson

Yesterday I was in Nelson at the Bone Carving - large Maori tradition. 'S is no tourist-shop where you can not buy from this trailer, in tausernderlei different designs.
The workshop where I was, however, was headed by an expatriate German, which I thought was funny again - so much for Maori tradition. ^ ^ Was it but a really nice half-day. First, discussions on the (with the help of a lot proposal material) has its own design, which once painted on paper. Then you get a part from the thigh bones of a formerly happy Neuseelandkuh; to the design is again painted and then cut with a small hand saw. The interior will be worked out with the drill and from there it's off with a lot of grinding, sanding and grinding going on again. Only the ITS COMMENTS on the machine, then the other details with smaller and smaller and finally grinding drills endless work with sand paper until you see no more scratches. The final gloss and then return from the engine (thank God, would take the same thing by hand in about another three hours!).
Finally, we have (with a little luck) a crazy cool looking one of a kind from which one can not believe myself that the time was a cow - and believe in the one no one is that you have made it yourself, if you no photos can present it.
why. (I did of course that and wanted to actually be able to upload the same here, but unfortunately the PC in the hostel ass slow and I get even dirty looks because I'm so long to write the images are ever to be found at Flickr, At this point, some time later)


Come to the dark side of power - we have cookies!

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned ..."
I got there to make such a confession ... I have passed over, to the dark side of power ... I trust myself almost not to say out loud, but: I have bought Crocs.
heul * * * the
Face hidden in shame *
I know I've always said I would never do something terrible. I think the shoes are still ugly as the night is black, but ... As unbelievable as they are so comfortable in my comfy and practical case for the, I really need grad function namely shoes and I had the choice of rubber boots and Crocs - Crocs are only so many have, and half of that!. boots cost (full 12.99Dollar) and weigh about a quarter of them.
ashamed I still do a little bit. Do you think you can still be my friends when I get home?


and last but not least:

'm Out!

Because I an unnamed, cold-hearted person has left behind my favorite Carola yes so and I do not really just had the grand plan where I work as closest one wants and what I want to do as well / work, I decided it to try again with WWOOF.
Tomorrow I will (probably) be picked up from my new WWOOF host in Rai Valley and drive to the farm in Pelorus Sounds Ner (ca ne 3/4Stunde of Havelock away I think). The farm itself is only one mitm boat what I find kind of cool. Adventure I come.
This is the description of the farm from Wwoof book
"Tree planting, forest maintenance, aquaculture (mussels), vege garden, home orchard, sheep, boat and equipment maintenance. Located mid/outer Pelorus Sounds. Boat access only. Mailboat leaves Havelock Tuedays. Alternative travel arrangements can often be made with adequate forewarning. We are developing and enhancing a large diverse forest including natives, exotic and commerical species. Nursery work, planting, pruning, releasing ongoing. Serveral marine farms operational along various locations along sounds. Orchard in development stage. Grow as many vegetable and fruits as possible. Farm 100 sheep. Fencing and general maintenance ongoing, boat maintenance. Plenty of activities to choose from."
Klingt interessant finde ich, mal schauen wie's wird.
But like last time I can not say how it looks because of the Internet and mobile phone reception. I'll report as soon as I was white, but should I now do not report within the next 1-2 weeks, please do not call the police immediately / Cavalry / Embassy. About

comments / emails / SMS but I'd be happy anyway, no matter when I get now because they read.
As then, bye bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment