Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Wish In Romanian

Chinese Water Torture - "! BRAINZZZZ Star Mart Style

Sun now I work for four weeks at Star Mart, have me gathered quite well in everyday life I think. After 2 days I had pretty much out to the minute when I am leaving home to take advantage of the maximum amount of sleep and still on time to come to work (even if Carol is rigid and firm feel that we always 5 minutes late turn are - but this is because that the clock is going on in their work; at Star Mart, she went to a few minute, which is doing wonders for my punctuality:-P)

the tension. and variety in my work keeps very limited. As I have already told, I spend most of the day to be at the box office and people sell candy bars, energy drinks and cigarettes, which they then pay with their debit card, which takes 3 times as long as a cash transaction. But progress is indeed a great thing. : - /

After about one and a half hours of work I am beginning to look forward to the lunch break; the rush hour between 12am and again at 13:30 to help pass the time. My lunch break then consists of a half-hour paid break where I leave the Star Mart as long as possible, and to curl up frequently in a cheap cafe round the corner to a sandwich and a few pages from each of my book. After the break, is it not too long until the shift change at 15pm. Before that must have counted the cash and for the new layer will be reset, that's a fairly entertaining as I find employment, so I can sign me as well like to volunteer for that.

leave at three so Anne and Kirk home, Minto starts his shift and either Karl, Jay or AJ to do so. From there are for only about 3 hours then me and if I'm lucky, we get inside the day still ne supply which are checked and displaced in need. I then go to uebergluecklich home, throw me with my book on the couch / my bed and dream of the weekend.

...

Yes, I know, I can hardly believe how incredibly exciting is my life. :-P

All this is now not at all exaggerated wailing sound. I can me with the daily grind quite get used once for a few weeks off brain and through, the end of September I'm back at rumreisen. But what a slightly macabre fascination for me status, is the idea that there are people who make full-time jobs of this nature all her life - and nothing else. There must be a drive but in the long run in the madness!

Stand up now so I have sometimes just before the massacre in the Star Mart my confidence. But a much more specific reason, because as the work.

"My Star Mart has (like so many supermarkets) all day about running in the background music - which I basically yes good find, because music helps you work well. But : unfortunately, we seem to get only one radio station in, and sending out an Radion ZM ( www.zmonline.co.nz - if someone wants mal ne taste) - the antenna of Bavaria Wellington . Ester shallow pop from the current charts. I think even an occasional okay, so for a few hours. But now I have all more than 7 hours a day at a time, 5 days a week. * !!!!* Aaarrrrrgh It is the disengagement!!

Then I've also been lucky that the music selection consists of the transmitter from around 15 different songs, they play every day 3-6 times, with about 50 other older pop songs, which they sprinkle through the week. My ears bleed! set up

To top it all but the Crown have, the nice man from the radio nor the audacity (or perhaps self-irony?) about twice in the hour so display a quote from in because of "Radio ZM has the greatest choice of music town "(! poor town), and their selection is soooo" random "and" Like that 'I'm feeling lucky button' on Google, you can never tell what's coming next "- and of course they play again exactly! the same scrap of the same song that I heard on the day and already 3 times about 7 times a day before.

* Aaaaarrrghhh!! * Give me show a sharp knife (or better yet a dull spoon, because it hurts more! \u0026lt;apropos: Finally once again that a Guess Spielchen> rate) and shows me where dwell the Radiofutzis, then I give something, "'random 'acts of violence "are!

Somehow reminds me the situation vague in my long Tuesday layer Cineplex. For months, has Haju from the bar every Tuesday, when he and I both had our long shifts, the new Britney Spears Album played up and down and practically nothing else.

everyone. God damned. Tuesday. Only. Britney. Spears.

(which are actually the people of Amnesty International when you need it?)

At the end he had me so far that I was profoundly grateful to him and have found it "good deed" where he once played something like Sugar Babes. (I still maintain stoutly that it was diabolical from the start his plan!)

Otherwise: little new in my life.

last week was once again caught cold and got me stocked up on defense at the pharmacy with a swing of good drugs. Entering a cough syrup in which in the pharmacy name and address must be because it is limited in how much one of them over may purchase a specified period, and a means to gargle with a sore throat, similar in about a nuclear first strike in the neck (the tablets Neubesiedelung the "natural throat flora" are already provided).

I still thought, well fine, I'll give me time to package insert English, am curious what is the stuff so everything for side effects. 'm Eager expectations, the packs on and: nothing. Nada. Nothin '. No note, no further instructions as the little bit outside what is written on the package, and far above all no side effects and wide. Aha. Once again nice to see the difference between Germany and New Zealand.

But you must say that the drugs have really helped very well. I'm feeling good again and I sniffling only very little. :-)

Also:

And Tuesday night I was with Carol, Marcel Bob and Weekain in the new Batman movie. * G * In short, it was very cool - especially of course Heath Ledger as the Joker, who was really as good as any for ages have previously claimed.

Get some point, possibly soon be a short or longer movie Review reins out here, but can not yet say exactly when, because I'm currently quite rare online. asked

And to all the latest after the entry (And unfortunately I have not replied): The blonde plague, aka Brainzzz is gone - what me satisfied with the deepest gratitude.

Thank you, Lord that you have found it right to teach me anew the true value of silence.

Carola does our tempo Raeren scourge occasionally on special occasions in which it is an extremely squeaky "Cool!" Gives of himself and throws me a diabolical look.

So, the end for today, because cold finger.

How is my home because people like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment